HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP 2020-21
Applications are invited for HEC Need Based Scholarship Program for the Academic Session 2019-20 (Fresh Students).
Applications are invited for the award of HEC Need Based Scholarship on the prescribed performa from the highly deserving students seeking admission in Bachelor and Master Level Program (M.A/M.Sc) (Morning/Evening) during Fall Semester 2019-20.
1. Admitted in above mentioned degree programs on merit during Fall Semester 2019.
2. Belongs to low income families of the society.
3. Monthly income of parents equal or less than Rs.45000/-
4. Students admitted on Self finance/Self-support programs or already availing financial assistance, or any other scholarship, employee in any organization or in any project, students on study leave from any department or those who have been charged with major/minor penalty due to misconduct etc. are not eligible for this scholarship.
5. Applicants already applied for any scholarship and finally selected for award of any scholarship, no need to apply.
If an applicant appeared guilty of representing false/untrue information or concealing of fact shall be liable for following penalties:
1.Cancellation of admission.
2.Rustication from the university
3.Initiation of criminal proceedings
4.Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship
5.Refund of all the payment/scholarship received and a penalty equal to total scholarship amount
How to Apply
All the interested and needy students who seek to apply for admission to the above programs are encouraged to apply on prescribed forms available on GCUF website.
Attested documents to be attached
1. Educational documents from Matric to onwards.
2. Income Certificate duly verified by the ilaqa Tehsildar/Chairman in the case of Agriculture, Computerized salary slip in respect of serving personnel (Government/Semi-Government). (also mentioned the contact No. of issuing authority).
3. Domicile Certificate
4. In case of Orphan Student, Death Certificate of father must be attached.
5. Current Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water)
6. Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
7. Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings i.e brothers, sisters
8. Copies of Medical bills/Expenditure related documents expenditure incurred more than Rs.2000/P.M
9. Copy of Semester paid Fee voucher
10.Copy of result notification of last semester
11. Copies of CNIC & student card
12. CNIC copy of Father/Guardian
13. Statement of purpose & two passport size Photographs
Students are instructed to submit their complete documents to concerned Students’ Financial Aid Office through courier/post by deadline 13-08-2020
Documents by hand / personally delivered to this office will not be accepted.
Application forms incomplete in any respect and not supported by the required documents and after due date will not be entertained
2.Form Application Detail
4.HEC Scholarship Application Form
Students’ Financial Aid Office.
GC University, Faisalabad.
Contact No. 041-9201301