UAE VISA Information – Process- How to get UAE VISA
UAE VISA Process on arrival in UAE – 30 Days
UAE provide facility for the visitors of selected countries to issue VISA on arrival in the country. This opportunity is not for all countries but selected countries. If you belong to these countries you can get visa when you arrive in UAE without advance visa. In this case when you arrive in Dubai airport your passport to be stamped for 30 days visit visa without any charges.
Kazakhstan. Macau, China
Monaco. New Zealand
Republic of Ireland. San Marino
United Kingdom. Northern Ireland
United States of America. Vatican City.
Required documents for UAE VISA
1. Color Snap of applicant
2. Color copy of passport. Your Passport should have validity for at least three months.
Additional documents for visitors of these countries
Other documents may be provided by you, depending on your country.
Afghanistan: National ID Card -Tazkira ID.
Iraq: National ID Card
Pakistan: National ID Card ( NADRA Issues
Iran: National ID Card
VISA Process Rules and conditions
• Fee of Visa fees must be made upon application.
• Passenger should travel to Dubai on Emirates flights only.
• Fee paid for the Visa are non-refundable.
• The ticket is non-refundable if the visa has been issued and utilized.
• Your application process may take approximately 3three to four working days.
• Your entry in United Arab Emirates is subject to immigration approval.
• 96 Hours and 48 hours VISA are valid for 30 days whereas all other visa are valid to visit Dubai for 60 days.
How to apply for your UAE visa
You can apply for VISA online when you manage your flight booking.
It’s better to use emirates airline and you can also apply using Mobile application DVPC.
How to Apply for UAE VISA Online
If you are from a country which required prearranged VISA, you can visit Emirates.com and apply online and pay your VISA on official website.
Another option to get VISA is by traveling with Emirates airline. In this case you can submit your VISA application online and there is no need to submit your passport in this case. Fee for processing will be charged you can check details on VFS Global website” http://vfsglobal.com/”. For more information please visit the official website “emirates.com”.
Having someone in Dubai?
If any of your family member or relative and is UAE resident, then they can get visa on your behalf. In this case your relative need to visit any ticketing office in United Arab Emirates and can apply for visa. The only condition for such case is that it required to be a United Arab Emirates Residents. How to get UAE VISA easily.