Singapore Scholarship for the year 2022
There is good news for all the students as the applications for Government of Singapore Scholarships in 2022. This news and scholarship is announced for master’s students and students leading to Ph.D. whereas this scholarship program is absolutely Fully Funded which allows students to study in Singapore’s famous universities. In This scholarship the expenditure is to be bear by government of Singapore which also cover all the expenses of the successful selected scholars.
Singapore is a developed country and a dream destination for overseas students which offers quality education and reasonable expenses for the students. It also have comparatively less education cost than other countries. Students from any nationality can apply for this scholarship including Afghanistan.
Benefits of Singapore Scholarships 2022
For this particular scholarship Government of Singapore will provide approximately 240 scholarships this year. Below mentioned expenditures of applicants are covered:
• Tuition fees.
• One-time airfare, a grant of 1,500$ will be provided in this regard.
• Settling Allowance of 1,000$ provided.
• At start, a stipend of 2,000$ provided, which will be increased to 2,500$ when the applicant passes the qualifying examination.
Eligibility Requirements of Scholarship
In order to apply for Singapore government Scholarships 2022 candidates to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
• Must have up-to-mark reports from their academic refs.
• Must have completed their graduation.
• IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, , SAT I or II, or GATE results are elective.
Required Documents for Singapore scholarship
Following documents are required and to be submitted online, not to be emailed:
• Passport-sized picture.
• Transcripts. Reports in the English language.
• Required two recommendation reports.
• Bachelors or/ masters academic transcripts.