UNESCO Scholarship Ph.D. for Developing Countries 2023 ( Fully Funded) ANSO-CAS-TWAS
ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO 2023 Ph.D. scholarship is provided to deserving students of developing countries who wish to study in China and do beneficial study and research. Fully funded UNESCO Scholarship for developing countries.
The 40 students with Ph.D. that are on merit for this scholarship will be funded fully to get a chance to study in universities of China and open doors of opportunities through their research on advanced science and technology.
Here are the details of the ANSO-CAS-TWAS/UNESCO Ph.D. scholarship program.
Sponsored by: ANSO, CAS, TWAS, UNESCO.
degree level: postgraduate students.
Scholarship offered: fully funded.
Applicable countries: developing countries.
Offered universities: universities in China.
Awards: multiple awards.
Value of scholarship: discussed below.
Also Read this: Abu Dhabi Scholarship
Scholarship Eligibility criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for Ph.D. students seeking a scholarship.
- The age of the applicants must be 25+.
- To take admission on scholarship, the student must be eligible according to the academic standards of the University of science and technology of China ( USTC) and the University of Chinese academy of sciences (UCAS).
- The student must be proficient in speaking Chinese or English.
- the applicants must belong to a developing country.
- The applicants must not have any recent relations with China.
Here are the details of the worth of the scholarship.
- One-time Visa fund.
- Free application process.
- Free tuition.
- Health insurance allowance.
- funds of 6000 or 7000 CNY on monthly basis.
- Funds like international travel charges.
Here is the detail of the procedure of how you can apply for a scholarship.
Interested candidates must apply to the USTC/UCAS admission system before the last date.
On the admission portal, first, choose the option ”the ANSO scholarships for young talents”.
- If you want to apply through the admission portal of USTC: https://portal.uctc.edu.bd/home/apply-online
- if you want to apply through the admission portal of UCAS:
Deadline: apply before 15, February 2023.
Check out this also: London University Scholarship